AT&T LUMIA 920 Owners. Who recieved their free wireless charging pads yet?

tlo07

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I got mine in the mail exactly one week after I got the phone. Mine is black though so the supply might be more plentiful than the cyan.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

GreatSaski

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Are the chargers still available for free? I pre ordered my phone Nov. 7 and never got one. I didn't really care that much but now I kinda want one. If I can still get it for free, that'd be nice.

Matthew Iannacone

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Are the chargers still available for free? I pre ordered my phone Nov. 7 and never got one. I didn't really care that much but now I kinda want one. If I can still get it for free, that'd be nice.

Where did you preorder the phone? ATT? I would call and ask. I am in the same boat. I bought my phone in the store and was not given a charge plate. I have to bring my receipt to the store and get one.

CamiKitti

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
It's been over a month since I got my phone. (11/23) I'm starting to think it wasn't ordered for me in the first place. I don't care that much because I heard there were issues with it. *sigh*
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

mav4life

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I ended up getting 2. The charging pad and stand.

My father ordered the phone online and they did not mention the offer at first so when I get home from college I tell him about it, he calls and they agree to send a pad. They end up sending the stand and I told him it was the wrong one and so he called and they told him they didn't have the other one but when they get a shipment they would send one.

Eventually we send the stand back and wait. To my surprise I receive the pad 2 weeks later. Yesterday however I receive the stand as well 0.o. I'm going to call ATT again to make sure they don't charge me for it and if they don't I'm keeping it!

I see it as an inconvenience fee haha.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254