BLU HD LTE 150e

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Hello guy, i nave installed also anniversary update last night.
The Phone work good, but no news about the back button to close outlook.
My firmare in the old 009.
I nave noted a problem related recharge, the percentage go at back, but if i reboot the phone during recharge the percentage is ok.
It's not a problem for me.
Again i can't chance the connection type, it's locked to LTE.

For battery percentage fix there is a reset button above the battery which is located between power and volume down button. Just press and hold that reset button for about 30 seconds.It will reset all the battery charging statistics and it will be normal.

Easwaran N

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
One more observation after the upgrade (or I would say it is a "good" bug. You all know that BLU does not provide the option to select network speed. (2G only, 3G, 4G). But now I can choose between 2G or 3G/4G (no option to choose between 3G or 4G). In 8.1, I had a live tile for Mobile+SIM setting. After upgrading, this tile is retained but now has an option to toggle between 2G and 3G/4G. In Settings->Network & Wireless -> Mobile & SIM, I have the regular W10 settings for SIM selection and all.

If I remove the live tile, I will lose this option, I guess, since I cannot find any other way to open the old Mobile+SIM setting.

I too installed the anniversary update and I lost the old Mobil+SIM setting tile. :cry:

Vincenzo Venuto

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
For battery percentage fix there is a reset button above the battery which is located between power and volume down button. Just press and hold that reset button for about 30 seconds.It will reset all the battery charging statistici and it will be normal.

Thank you Abhijit, i have found the reset button and pressed it.
Now, battery percentage ok!

Easwaran N

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
For battery percentage fix there is a reset button above the battery which is located between power and volume down button. Just press and hold that reset button for about 30 seconds.It will reset all the battery charging statistics and it will be normal.

Thanks Abhijit, that fixed the strange issue with my phone.
One more thing, after installing 14393.67 build, I got the old tile for Mobile+SIM setting back.

Christopher Keller1

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site
Both have the BLU (BLU Products) WIN HD LTE. For a "budget phone", it seems to have everything we need for
what we do, don't need all the "bells and whistles" that most consumers are DEMANDING these days.

(Like "driverless cars"! People have by and large become SO lazy, they can't seem to do anything for themselves these days)

SadiqueAk

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Urgent help !!
Any BLU win HD LTE users here ??
I just want to rollback to 8.1 using WDRT but i dont have strong wifi to download package ..but i found a FFU file on a site and i download it .. And i installed WDRT on pc and pasted ffu into package folder. But there's few files missing in the folder ..in any Blu win HD LTE users here and used WDRT..it would be helpful if u send those missing files by zip
Regards

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124