BLU Win JR LTE resolution scaling issue after Anniversary Update.

Ektalog

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
...That may be one of the things that led some people to try a hard reset of their devices: To remove any other cruft that might be left on their devices, hopefully creating slightly more available storage. Trouble is, after you've upgraded to W10M on an X130Q, that hard reset will fail. Every time. Leaving you with an infinite boot loop and nothing at all will bring it back to life.

Yup. That's a sad reality with the X130Q. Now, that said, the X130Q, if left on that initial Win 10 install (1511) behaves rather well, with minor annoyances. That is, except for anything that may require a hard reset -- like changing the original email account, etc. -- which summons the Brickybrickbrickee ghost.

Happily for X130E users, these issues should be of far less concern. HOWEVER, users should verify the Q or E DIRECTLY from the hardware (sticker on the battery). Please Do Not assume that you have a version "E" just because Windows (8 or 10) reports this. In fact, in all the Q versions that I've had here, WIndows reports them as "E"...which they were not.

Shiveon7

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
ohh i got .448 but do we have to go through this procedure again when a update is availbe or MS solved update issue in this update

.576 is in market, but mine on .448. after every upadate . do we have to go through wdrt again and again

Last edited:

wards242

Dec 12, 2015
Visit site
14393.576 updated today from 14393.321 and appears good. Had to go via WDRT again which is a pain so will not be updating too often.Took all afternoon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes