Buy Lumia 925 in June or wait for EOS?

flyinion

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
So how do people feel about the 925 now that more leaks of the EOS have emerged? The video of the EOS with mechanical focus makes me very tempted to wait for it.

On the other hand I'm sure it will be an expensive phone, plus it means waiting longer to eventually get it.

I guess since I have a proper camera I will lean towards a 925 (its camera is not too shabby itself as well).

Interesting, sounds like maybe it's designed to compete with Samsung's Android powered Galaxy Camera line? If that's the case, and it has a much higher price than the 925, I'm probably going that way too. I want a better camera than the horrid 5mp "thing" that is my current Galaxy nexus but I do have a DSLR with lenses for when I'm really out taking photos. In my phone I just want something that could be considered decent for "point & shoot" style stuff without breaking the bank.

MazoMark

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Making it all metal, combining it with by far largest mobile phone sensor and topping it with wireless charging will make the device damn heavy. If some people thought Lumia 920 was heavy and it became a thing...

Also depending on what you mean by smooth, the back just can't be smooth on EOS like on 920. On 808 PureView the camera protrudes around 5mm from the body of the phone.
View attachment 34168

If the phone is built entirely of metal, wouldn't wireless charging be highly hazardous??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss