call+SMS Filter not opening.

Makm

May 15, 2014
Visit site
From this morning when I open the call+SMS filter in the settings I'm getting this pop up message "Something went wrong - Can't open the filter at the moment. Please try again later or restart your phone."

I restarted my phone several times. Soft reset. And also reinstalled the call+sms filter by changing the date. But no help.

Any idea why this is happening? Any fix?

matt john2

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Yes the preview version. (OS version: 8.10.14203.306)
Preview version actually has a lot of bugs and issues. I have installed the preview os so many times just to see the latest updates and each time I experience issues with the preview version, i only go back to the original OS if the issues are unbearable. So soft reset might work if not revert it to the original OS and install the preview again.

Makm

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Preview version actually has a lot of bugs and issues. I have installed the preview os so many times just to see the latest updates and each time I experience issues with the preview version, i only go back to the original OS if the issues are unbearable. So soft reset might work if not revert it to the original OS and install the preview again.

I used the call+sms filter just a few days ago in the preview version, but now suddenly it just doesn't work. That's ridiculous!

matt john2

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I used the call+sms filter just a few days ago in the preview version, but now suddenly it just doesn't work. That's ridiculous!

As I said, the preview version has a lot of bugs and issues. Do what I stated above. if you're sick of having issues, install the official release instead because the preview version was really made for developers, it is not actually meant for us to use.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12