Can't Update Equaliser

ViSeiRa

Aug 23, 2015
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I'm having trouble updating Equaliser after upgrading my 640XL to Windows 10 Mobile. Right after upgrading I did a hard reset and I set up about installing all my apps from scratch, all internal apps updated normally including touch, display...etc but not the equaliser.

It's still showing as audio and it's the older WP8.1 version, whenever I try to update it from the store it says acquiring license and then it shows 0.1 MB of 0.1 MB downloading followed by an error and then fails and this happens each time I try.

Any help in this regard would be appreciated.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I'm having trouble updating Equaliser after upgrading my 640XL to Windows 10 Mobile. Right after upgrading I did a hard reset and I set up about installing all my apps from scratch, all internal apps updated normally including touch, display...etc but not the equaliser.

It's still showing as audio and it's the older WP8.1 version, whenever I try to update it from the store it says acquiring license and then it shows 0.1 MB of 0.1 MB downloading followed by an error and then fails and this happens each time I try.

Any help in this regard would be appreciated.

Use SysApp Pusher, you can find it in Store

ViSeiRa

Aug 23, 2015
Visit site
Use SysApp Pusher, you can find it in Store

I actually tried that, it doesn't seem to work with Windows 10 Mobile.

What worked just now was removing my sdcard and reinstalling the app, that allowed it to reinstall not update which is weird because I was installing it on the internal memory anyway.

Thanks for your help.

Rugish Dapeca

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, that error typically stems from apps being installed on the SD card and not the phone's internal storage. You can use the Storage app to move the offending app to the phone's storage and it should update fine afterwards.

Ariman Amin

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
Same thing with my 950xl.. But mine is Advanced Info app.. Before this it was WhatsApp.. I've done a hard reset.. And this bug is still here.. Luckily this time it's not happen on important app...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786