Corporate email for WM

ronbo2000

Retired *****istrator
Mar 16, 2003
Visit site
I am trying to wean myself from using Seven software to get corporate emails. Do you know of any other WM based software out there that is able to get and send emails via the OWA access instead of going through VPN etc.

I tried Flexmail by WebIS, I could not get to work with my corporate email.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I don't know if this is really an answer for you but what I do with my mail is I have a Gmail account in my OWA running push mail. I have my corporate email forward to that account then when an email comes in that I need to reply to I pull it to my PPC to reply. I have my corporate account set up to send and receive manually. That way I don't have to pull mail all the time and my corporate mail is still on my PPC instantly so I can read it.

ronbo2000

Retired *****istrator
Mar 16, 2003
Visit site
I guess that is why SEVEN's technology exists. I have yet to see another vendor do the same thing. I cannot forward my work email as that function has been disabled. The only I have been successful is via SEVEN.

Either that or I use the standard Outlook polling that MS Outlook has on WM 6.1 which eats up a lot of battery power needlessly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leliawindler