Data Not Working?

AlexanderJJJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
When using my Lumia 900 today and tried turning on my AT&T data connection, it would connect, but if I got to a webpage or do a search it's blank. I've also had some trouble with getting the battery to charge to 100% (taking it off the charger and putting back in seemed to work, but same thing happened the next day). So I'm kind of sour on the phone and now considering trading in for a Titan II.

Any thoughts on how I can get the data to work or suggestions? Thanks.

Gaiking

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
When using my Lumia 900 today and tried turning on my AT&T data connection, it would connect, but if I got to a webpage or do a search it's blank. I've also had some trouble with getting the battery to charge to 100% (taking it off the charger and putting back in seemed to work, but same thing happened the next day). So I'm kind of sour on the phone and now considering trading in for a Titan II.

Any thoughts on how I can get the data to work or suggestions? Thanks.
Yep...A couple of threads have been raving about this data issue.....it's driving me nuts....You'll have to try a replacement sim. I'm going to AT&T tomorrow to get a new sim card.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
If you could please post your issue in our bugs list thread sticky in this forum so we can get an idea of how many are having data issues. I haven't had any issues yet myself but rest assured you are not alone there are others with data issues we just need to get an idea how many.

AlexanderJJJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
If you could please post your issue in our bugs list thread sticky in this forum so we can get an idea of how many are having data issues. I haven't had any issues yet myself but rest assured you are not alone there are others with data issues we just need to get an idea how many.

Now it is working.....this is really weird...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077