Default pictures app and upload to OneDrive Business

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hey
I use Windows 10 Mobile with Pictures App.
Now I get the Information, that my personal OneDrive Account is full.
When I go to preferences, I can see an offer, which would allow me to get 1 TB OneDrive when switching to Office 365.
I already have such Office abo. But I am not able to Switch to my Business Account.
When I go t o the Option: OneDrive-Upload preferences within the app, I come to the camera upload Options and there only my "email" account is visible there. And I have both accounts (private and Business) on same account.
Does anybody know, how I can swith from Standard OneDrive to Business?

THX in advance

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey
I use Windows 10 Mobile with Pictures App.
Now I get the Information, that my personal OneDrive Account is full.
When I go to preferences, I can see an offer, which would allow me to get 1 TB OneDrive when switching to Office 365.
I already have such Office abo. But I am not able to Switch to my Business Account.
When I go t o the Option: OneDrive-Upload preferences within the app, I come to the camera upload Options and there only my "email" account is visible there. And I have both accounts (private and Business) on same account.
Does anybody know, how I can swith from Standard OneDrive to Business?

THX in advance

Unfortunately, this is one of the weak points with onedrive - the only solution I know is to reset your phone and use your business account as the main account for your phone

The other way is to manually upload your photos to your business account instead of automatic syncing

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon