Desktop Slideshow Very Broken

zorb58

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Folks,

I'm becoming disheartened with Windows 10. It's far more buggy than many people are willing to admit. That's a post for another day. One of the most obnoxious bugs to me is the broken desktop wallpaper slideshow. The accent color does not change automatically upon the image changing like it did in Windows 8 and 8.1. It worked really, really well in Win8 but now the only time it changes is if I go into personalization settings. Then for some reason it realizes it didn't change and does so. Yeah, okay, no big deal you say; first world problems or whatever. But I'm increasingly annoyed. I ask you to please upvote my feedback on this issue if you have the Windows Feedback app. If you copy this link and paste it into your browser it may load the app otherwise it is titled "Accent Color doesn't automatically change with background slideshow: Windows-Feedback:?contextid=114&feedbackid=16cabebe-886e-45f9-ac17-f6e07850f49c&form=1&src=2

Please let me know if you see the same issue or if I'm doing something wrong because I would LOVE to be wrong on this. This is a basic feature that has taken a step back in Windows 10 and I don't think that's acceptable, no matter how small the problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254