Education Station (WP 8) - My new game

m1ke999

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I have recently made a new game for Windows Phone 8 which is now in the store. The game is an educational game aimed at children aged 4+. 50% of all sales will go to a charitable trust called TheSchoolBus Foundation which "provides disadvantaged and gifted children and young people in mainstream education with opportunities that will make a positive difference in their lives."

Onto the game it includes the following game modes:
Maths - you can choose the difficulty (easy, medium and hard) and operator (+, -, /, x) you would like.
English - this features the following game modes
Missing letters: in this mode the game will pick a word at random (from a set of words) and randomly select a letter to remove.
Syllables: a word is displayed and you must work out how many syllables the word has.
Rhyming words: a word is shown and you must work out which word rhymes with it.

My Treehouse: This is the games version of achievements - for every 15 points you earn you will unlock a new item for your treehouse.

anyway if you could downloads and rate the game I would be very grateful (plus you will be donating for a brilliant cause!)
The game retails for ?0.99 in the UK and $1.29 in the US - there is also a free version to try before you buy!
the links below
UK Paid - Education Station | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom)
US Paid - Education Station | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

UK Free - Education Station Lite | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom)
US Free - Education Station Lite | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Thank you in advance! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077