Even after update, FB app is still garbage.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
90% of people on android dont customize their phone ( unless you think moving widgets around = customize ) and 80% of android phones sales are low-end phones sold to strait up tech-illiterate people that dont even know how to send a TXT message)

I did read a study that said 75% of Smartphone owners had sent a text, but ~50% of Smartphone owners ever used the browser and ~50% had ever downloaded an app. Shoot, might have been on WPCentral even, haha.

For WP7 to win, it doesn't need to throw out huge technically advanced phones, it needs to just have the front line show how much more simple it is compared to Android. The 710 type phone is what gets you market share...the 900 type phone is just what gets you profits.

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Completely missed that...but I still have times when photos are not shared / blocked. Maybe that is mobile wide or something, and not OS related.

That is just elitist and wrong, or sarcastic, I can't tell. You are going to say Win 95 never became dated and replaced by Win XP's look...or Win XP never became dated and replaced by Win 7's look...?

that isn't elitist or wrong by any means. MS will always find ways to innovate the ecosystem which is just now forming. Sure the looks were slightly different but the interface was basically the same. Now with apple the MAC OS hasn't changed in aesthetics at all either,even less than windows. only differences between OS1 and OSX whatever is the quick launch at the bottom and maybe some new special effects and with their upcoming mountain lion it's going to be like iOS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alec sander