• Welcome to the all-new Windows Central Forums! - We're still moving some things around, so you may see a few quirks here and there, but we're working on getting things fully completed as soon as possible. For now, take a look around, and if you run into any major issues, please let us know in this thread!

Facebook photos not showing

Rakesh Rocky2

Mar 22, 2014
Am using Facebook app but the photos in the news feed are not showing at all. No matter how fast the connection is, it simply won't show the photos it's been a month since this issue started. Even in Facebook messenger I cannot view the photos which I receive. Any solutions????.. Not only mine but also my friend's phone has the same problem. While am in DP that mobile has the cyan official version

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Am using Facebook app but the photos in the news feed are not showing at all. No matter how fast the connection is, it simply won't show the photos it's been a month since this issue started. Even in Facebook messenger I cannot view the photos which I receive. Any solutions????.. Not only mine but also my friend's phone has the same problem. While am in DP that mobile has the cyan official version
I haven't had that issue with either app. Have you tried a sof reset (hold volume down button and power but to for about 15 seconds until phone turns off and vibrates)?

Makm

May 15, 2014
It happened to me once or twice, it gets fixed by itself after a while. Not a big issue. Don't worry.

Rakesh Rocky2

Mar 22, 2014
Yeah hope so... I don't use Facebook much.. After using fb app I got deaddicted to fb lol (thank you)... But for my friend am asking this question...

Rakesh Rocky2

Mar 22, 2014
Finally solved... Data sense was the culprit. I opened the data sense and switched off restrict background data.. Now everything is working perfectly