Focus on HP Elite x3

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

UPDATE: It did not fix my solution. But if you have a case - consider removing it and putting it back on.

My HP Elite x3 does not want to auto focus anymore with the main camera. If an object is close, like taking a picture of my hand it focuses. Remains blurry. Anything like a store front or further, it won't auto focus. I tried to manually focus - it won't. Front camera is not having this issue.

Clicking the screen to make it auto focus does nothing. You see the area you touched the screen

This happens with WhatsApp, Instagram, Camera 366, 365, and the MS phone app

Suggestions?

Last edited:

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I know this doesn't help you, but I don't have the problem. The reason I say this is because I think these sort of comments are read by some people as a universal problem for everyone. In this case, I don't have this problem, nor any problems at all with my Elite X3.
I hope you find a fix.

gdg111

Dec 17, 2017
Visit site
Now.......back to working like shi*t again. I love this phone but this is really making me anxious. I have a full warranty with HP. I think I will engage my warranty. Again, I love this phone. I've been using it for almost 2 years now.

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Update: it started working, then it would be off and on. I moved back to my Alcatel Idol 4s. I need a reliable camera.

But WP is on it's last legs...will be moving to Android..if the Nokia 9 ever comes out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786