From the mind of a sleep deprived IT guy on his last day of being on-call.

smchambers56

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
We all get these emails where some Lawler type mostly from a African Country about a vast some of unclaimed riches left by an unknown relative. Anyway I have always deleted them with no response. This time I decided to reply...

Email:
"Greetings!
I am Barrister Tony Menssah, attorney to Mr J.D Chambers, who passed away in a car accident in Togo alongside his family members .
He left behind an investment bond of about USD 10.7 Million with a bank here in my country, before his death.
I have in my possession legal documents that could give you the legal rights for the claim.
Send me your sincere thoughts about this mail so that we can get started with the process.
Sincerely"

My reply:
Sorry to hear about J.D. (my nephew) and his Family. I warned him not to go to Togo. That he would most likely be involved in a Car accident. Kill himself, and his Family. But he would not take my advice. Go figure. Young people now days. Anywho, about the 10.7 Million. The reason J.D. went to Togo was to start an English school. (And it sure looks like you need to go as well) So I think we need to honor J.D's wishes. Don't you agree? So if you could start this process that would be just great! I think you would agree with me that J.D was one heck of a Guy. It's so rare to find such a selfless and giving person at his age. (He was only 25) Could I suggest that you name this School "The J.D. Chambers School for English, Togo Campus". J.D. will be missed, but not forgotten! Please send me your sincere thoughts about this mail so that we can get started with the process.

Warmest regards,
Stephen
Uncle of J.D.