GDR2 & Amber -- Now Nokia Smart Cam ??

cwgrizz

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Updated GDR2/Amber. All good. Saw the rave about Nokia Smart Cam app so installed, but I think I am missing something. Took some pictures, selected the view I wanted and saved on the phone. When trying to upload them to my computer, using the Windows Phone Desktop APP, I get a message that it can't be done due to wrong file format (something similar to that). I can see all pictures listed ok on the phone, but cannot get them to the computer to view. I don't use any of the Cloud, Skydrive, etc. Using the default camera app, I have never had a problem with this. The Smart Cam app is where the problem comes in. Again, What am I doing wrong? :unhappy: TIA

cwgrizz

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Quantum for your reply. As I read on the forums here, Pro Cam is not easily available for the 822 without doing a little juggling around (I'm at the present time, not wanting to do that). Using the Nokia Smart Cam is interesting, but if I can't copy or upload the results to my computer, I guess I will stick with the stock camera as it is doing ok along with Blink app. I am still hoping that someone can clue me in to what I am missing in the Nokia Smart Cam app that would allow for pics to be saved on my computer. Thanks!