Google offers incentives to bring XP business users to Chromebooks

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Chrome.jpg

With the recent demise of official support for Microsoft's Windows XP, Google is looking to attract business users of the 12-year-old OS with a handful of promotions for enterprises considering the switch to Chromebooks.

Full story from the WPCentral blog...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
XP more useful and has more features than a chromebook, no business would go for a chromebook.

I would rather have Vista than a chromebook, I would still use XP than a chromebook!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
XP more useful and has more features than a chromebook, no business would go for a chromebook.

I would rather have Vista than a chromebook, I would still use XP than a chromebook!

True that. Chromebooks have very little functionality, especially for business users!

Williams_810

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
How do those ridiculous things even work?! Aside from them serving a role as an on-the-go companion for browsing the web, there's no way in a million years that they would even work as business software/hardware. Not only that, but considering that they use only Google-branded productivity suites (Docs, Spreadsheets, etc.) they could potentially get confused with the damn things after coming from Office! They're gonna want to go back to Windows after a few days!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dazt6h