Google Play Music access via Windows 10 phone

BlueEchoes

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
Anyone know of a way to access your music on Google play through Windows 10 phone?

Or, you know of a service that can be accessed via Windows 10 phone will allow you to upload 50k songs for free?

I am now doing everything on my Windows phone except for accessing all my jams on Google Play.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers and have a happy 2018.

Last edited:

justjun555

Dec 29, 2017
Visit site
Re: Google Play access via Windows 10 phone

there is an app in the store which is called" gplayer for Google play music"
which can play music from your Google play library.

Stephen Pedersen1

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site

So i gave GPlayer pro a chance and it sucks. It loads the entire play list each time i open it. Groove only loaded the entire music collection when you signed in the first time, and then updated individual albums as it went. This takes minutes to upload a small collection. This needs a massive over haul. As is, i can't use it, like any other music app for Windows phone since groove is gone.

justjun555

Dec 29, 2017
Visit site

sorry I don't know about anyother app.
change your thread title as "Google play music" instead just "Google play" you might get better answer from someone who actually using these service on windows phone

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site

Anyone know of a way to access your music on Google play through Windows 10 phone?

Or, you know of a service that can be accessed via Windows 10 phone will allow you to upload 50k songs for free?

I am now doing everything on my Windows phone except for accessing all my jams on Google Play.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers and have a happy 2018.

You can do what I do. Use Groove (it isn't actually dead yet) and OneDrive.

Make a folder on OneDrive called Music, put all your music there.

On Groove on your phone, sign in and it will pull the music from OneDrive.

There is no chance to get any Google services properly running on a Windows Phone, so this is your best option. It works well.

BlueEchoes

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
Tried the gmusic pro app (actually paid for it) and, yeah, having 50k songs and have it download the library every time you use it is sssssssssssssssllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..........

I don't think my one drive can hold all my music, but I can try it. I have maybe 1/5 of my music on a 128gb microSD card in the phone. That can tide me over until I can figure this out.

Thanks for your help!

Kerry2112

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
CloudMuzik is the best by far. It's the one I use on a daily basis on my 950XL DS. Also, the developer is very responsive (via the CloudMuzik Facebook page at least).

Dwarf_King

Nov 10, 2016
Visit site
CloudMuzik is the best by far. It's the one I use on a daily basis on my 950XL DS. Also, the developer is very responsive (via the CloudMuzik Facebook page at least).

But the problem with the third part apps is that you are in fact giving out your password to that thirdpart developer. Not always the best solution. Surely Spotify would be a more safe solution here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion