[Guide] Installing WP 8.1 Update 2 on Lumia Devices**

Desertzune

May 7, 2015
Visit site
Another thank you to Pankaj! Worked perfectly on my AT&T 635 Go-phone. I read through all the pages and I'm unclear on one thing. Will we get both firmware and software updates as long as they are a higher version number? Thanks again.

klarnz

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Will I still be able to receive notifications of official updates in the near future? i.e. official Windows 10 for phone

Last edited:

mnsiw

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
L535, used WDRT to downgrade from W10M then installed Windows Insider, it showed 3 options, Slow Ring, Fast Ring and an other Slow Ring at bottom, I selected that one and now on WP8.1 GDR2 :)

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Could not get this to work on my 1520, Got everything to work but now says phone is up to date - lumia 1520 on att

I have specifically tried this multiple times on my now sold green AT&T variant Lumia 1520 and it always worked. I would suggest checking the registry keys again.

EricMarsi

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I have specifically tried this multiple times on my now sold green AT&T variant Lumia 1520 and it always worked. I would suggest checking the registry keys again.
I don't know if they patched it on the server side or not, I have done a hard reset and all trying to get this to work and I have had no success

Juan Rivero

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Where i can find Windows Phone Developer Registration and Windows Phone Application Deployment 8.1? I am in the process part 1 step 7. I have a Lumia 635 Gophone :D

Juan Rivero

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Thank you very much my friend. Actually i am waiting the update. The phone is checking for updates. :grin: How many time take find the update?

EDIT: Forgive my last question. Update donwloading :D

EDIT2: Installed...thank you very much!!!!

Last edited:

imcooladi4 u

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Thanks brother for reply. I'll let you know after upgrade.
Btw one more question do I must reset phone through hardware keys or I can do it by in settings?/?

imcooladi4 u

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
I done this type of thing before but I'm just curious/worried that if I'll get Windows 10 mobile on this (win blue) Lumia registry or I must start over it. I upgrading it for hide navigation bar and double tap to wake up and lock.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeroyNoodle