How Do I remove the picture on the front tile in Camera Roll and Recent Photos in OneDrive?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

How Do I remove the picture on the front tile in Camera Roll and Recent Photos in OneDrive

So I took an embarrassing photo (not anything weird, just plain embarrassing), but then when I went on the OneDrive app itself, I deleted all of the pictures including the embarrassing one, delete it in on Camera and completely got rid of it. But then when I went to Settings > Start + Theme > Choose Photo (in start background) > OneDrive, the embarrassing photo is still on the front tile of the Camera Roll and Recent Photos, now I did sent that photo through Messaging but I deleted that conversion as well. Yet the photo is still on the tile of both the CR and the RP. (Noted: When I click on either the Camera Roll or the Recent Photos, there isn't any pictures or anything in it) so I really don't know why the photo is appear on it. I did try to take a new (less embarrassing) photo but the embarrassing photo that I had is still on the tile of the CR and RP. So my question is, how do I get rid of the pictures on the front tile of the Camera Roll and the Recent Photos sections? Please help!

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: How Do I remove the picture on the front tile in Camera Roll and Recent Photos in OneDrive

I'd change the Settings > Applications > photos + camera > start tile shows > single photo > choose photo > make it something a bit less squeamish

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: How Do I remove the picture on the front tile in Camera Roll and Recent Photos in OneDrive

Try going to your OneDrive settings and emptying the "Recycle Bin" if you haven't already done so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte