How do I ungroup calls in the call history as I don't like this update?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi, I have several questions on customization of call history.
1. I don't like the grouping of call from a person like Caller_name (5) and I want to see all 5 lines in the main window with call duration as it was previously. How do I change it back after 8.1 update?
2. There's no good distinction between in-coming and out-coming calls in the call history. Is there any way to change a color or add an icon or separate by tabs or filter out somehow?
3. Why it's not saving all call history of the numbers which are not added to the address book but only last couple days? Where's the call history of the numbers in the address book is ok and has details for all the time.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
What device? What OS version?

You have very pointed questions that are hard to answer from a general user perspective. My device, Lumia 1520 WP 8.1 + Cyan official, does not display these tendencies.

If you could join the site to add hardware, software, firmware details it might help get a resolution for you.

DenniSundaY

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
What device? What OS version?

You have very pointed questions that are hard to answer from a general user perspective. My device, Lumia 1520 WP 8.1 + Cyan official, does not display these tendencies.

If you could join the site to add hardware, software, firmware details it might help get a resolution for you.

If someone called you twice in a row, doesn't it show the name / number and (2) after that? I too have it on my 930 on cyan so I get what he is trying to tell.

But I have a tip, of you long-pres the name you can see the detailed view of all the calls if they are being combined. Also, I think the difference between incoming and outgoing is just good enough, as it is shown just underneath the caller.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Very nice... I had to scroll quite a bit to see any that were consecutive. never noticed it as I don't really get that much voice.

And the Long Tap > Details is new to me.

​Old dog learned a new trick today. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans