How do you always enable flash on certain websites?

Bilaira Cipher

Jul 11, 2019
Visit site
When I go into my settings and click the "manage permissions" button, all it allows me to do is remove flash permissions on websites, not add them. Certain sites like Netflix or Wikipedia asked for the flash player once, then always saved it. Other sites like lyric websites never asked for it and still enabled it anyways. I like to play on the website (link removed by mod) but every time I open the website it asks me to enable flash player. Flash is enabled, but this particular site is not on the list of permissions, and I don't know how to add it to the list. I always have to manually select the allow once option, click sign in, enter my information, allow flash only once again, then be redirected back to the sign in page after I've already signed in. This is the only website I use that doesn't give me an option to always enable flash, and I can't find anywhere in the setting how to fix this. Does anyone know how to always enable flash on websites? Not all websites, just specific ones. I've also so far not seen anyone else ask this and get a straight answer that doesn't involve crazy steps or downgrading the system. I'd like to be able to do this without downgrading my privacy or taking 3 hours to complete the steps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 141117
Got this message when trying to empty my trash bin. I allowed the file to be deleted, but I don't know why it even had a folder since I deleted the app a few days ago.

This looks like web browser software. If you didn't install it yourself then it may have been installed by other programs.

Download MalwareBytes at the link below (it should ask you where to save the file when you click the link). Once installed, run it, and let it scan and then delete all that it finds and see if that helps.

https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/thankyou/

Bilaira Cipher

Jul 11, 2019
Visit site
This looks like web browser software. If you didn't install it yourself then it may have been installed by other programs.

Download MalwareBytes at the link below (it should ask you where to save the file when you click the link). Once installed, run it, and let it scan and then delete all that it finds and see if that helps.

https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/thankyou/

Like I stated before, it gets downloaded whenever I add a new game to my computer. I didn't authorize it, and for some reason deleting the program did not delete the files for the program, so I had to manually delete it myself. Also like I stated before, my computer already has a malware/virus protector/search app that found nothing bad on my computer, but a completely random virus protector app came up one day on my computer telling me it found some viruses, but I never installed the app or even knew it was on my computer. Apps randomly will have something pop up the day after I've deleted them, and I'll somehow find files for the app that weren't there when I still had the app installed. Every time I delete an app, it sends me more stuff I don't need that I'll once Again have to delete. I've deleted all the apps on my computer that I downloaded around the time of all this happening, deleted random files and photos I didn't need, and made sure my trash was empty. That weird Chromium app is no longer on my computer, all of its files have been removed, and my computer is still having trouble. I checked again and still my computer hasn't detected and viruses or malware, and there isn't anything blocking windows from updating, so I don't know what is going on. I'll turn on the monitor, log in to the computer, and the monitor will immediately go into power saving mode, where I can't press any buttons to turn it back on, so I have to manually restart the computer for it to work. The longer
I use the computer the faster it gets, but the web pages for Chrome and Edge always close a few times before properly working. Also that Updater app still doesn't do anything, and this time it closed itself without me doing anything.

Bilaira Cipher

Jul 11, 2019
Visit site
I installed the malware protector that you sent me, and it claimed to delete 5 threats to my computer, then restarted, but my computer is still acting up. My browser sometimes closes or opens extra browsers, I still don't know what that Updater app is, and overall it still feels slow when I log on to the computer. I'm hoping it'll start working better soon.

Bilaira Cipher

Jul 11, 2019
Visit site
What was the folder with the 80 threats? Did you remove them all?

Yes I got rid of them. Some file called Seguredo or something like that. The only way I could delete the files was to delete them with the malware detector application I downloaded. My computer said I needed administrator permission to delete it, but the malware app let me delete all of it. I'm not sure if it was on my computer doing something important, but my computer is a lot faster now that it's gone. It also deleted something starting with the word Trojan, but I have no idea what that is.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Yes I got rid of them. Some file called Seguredo or something like that. The only way I could delete the files was to delete them with the malware detector application I downloaded. My computer said I needed administrator permission to delete it, but the malware app let me delete all of it. I'm not sure if it was on my computer doing something important, but my computer is a lot faster now that it's gone. It also deleted something starting with the word Trojan, but I have no idea what that is.

Sounds good. Keep running the malware protection app regularly.

Bilaira Cipher

Jul 11, 2019
Visit site
Sounds good. Keep running the malware protection app regularly.

My free trial ended and I can't pay for the full version. Know of any free malware protector applications that are trusted and don't cause viruses? They don't have to be big and fancy, I'll try anything. If not that's fine, I probably won't get a virus until I get a new computer anyway.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site

Bilaira Cipher

Jul 11, 2019
Visit site
An Administrator account is something either you set up yourself or Windows does when you install it.

See if this helps and follow solution 2, then try again:

https://windowsreport.com/administrator-access-denied-windows-10/

I downloaded the app, and it said there was stuff in need of repair, but didn't tell me what exactly. I also can't pay to have whatever is broken be fixed, so I guess I'm just stuck here wondering what's wrong. It said I had 28 stability issues and 150 items that could be fixed.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded the app, and it said there was stuff in need of repair, but didn't tell me what exactly. I also can't pay to have whatever is broken be fixed, so I guess I'm just stuck here wondering what's wrong. It said I had 28 stability issues and 150 items that could be fixed.

Who manufactures your PC, do you know? There should be a way you can use its in built restore function to put it back to factory settings (this will delete everything) but at least it will fix whatever your main issue is.

Bilaira Cipher

Jul 11, 2019
Visit site
Who manufactures your PC, do you know? There should be a way you can use its in built restore function to put it back to factory settings (this will delete everything) but at least it will fix whatever your main issue is.

I don't know exactly who manufactures my PC since it is really old. When it restarts I see the Dell logo on screen and the computer itself says Vostro and Dell on it. I'm assuming Dell is the company that made my computer, but I haven't heard from them in a while, so I guess that shows just how old my computer actually is. It looks updated and has Cortana like all newer computers, but doesn't have bluetooth or speech to text even though it has the option in the settings.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I don't know exactly who manufactures my PC since it is really old. When it restarts I see the Dell logo on screen and the computer itself says Vostro and Dell on it. I'm assuming Dell is the company that made my computer, but I haven't heard from them in a while, so I guess that shows just how old my computer actually is. It looks updated and has Cortana like all newer computers, but doesn't have bluetooth or speech to text even though it has the option in the settings.

Please go to Dell's site below, click 'Detect PC' and follow the steps and once it is finished it should tell you the model number - let us know.

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...%2Fth%2Fen%2Fthbsd1%2Fproducts&token=GZXmLr5x

Bilaira Cipher

Jul 11, 2019
Visit site
The page is blank. It says I'm on the support page, but it is blank, even after reloading and trying it again.

dellsupport.PNG

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site

Bilaira Cipher

Jul 11, 2019
Visit site
Did you install the Dell support tool when it asked? Make sure you use the Dell USA site, the link I gave you was from my local Dell site and I am based in Thailand.

You can also try installing this from the Microsoft Store and seeing if it can detect your PC:

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...ivetab%3Dpivot%253Aoverviewtab&token=JcL7J1bc

Sorry, I made a mistake. I noticed it said Thailand, but I thought that was where the company was located. I switched it to USA and the page is still blank even after reloading. On the plus side, my computer is getting somewhere on its own. Some of the files I wasn't able to delete I could delete this time, but still not all of them. At least I could delete the one with all the pop-ups.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, I made a mistake. I noticed it said Thailand, but I thought that was where the company was located. I switched it to USA and the page is still blank even after reloading. On the plus side, my computer is getting somewhere on its own. Some of the files I wasn't able to delete I could delete this time, but still not all of them. At least I could delete the one with all the pop-ups.

Yes, sorry, the link I gave was local to me. Did you try the tool I mentioned? You can get it from the Microsoft Store as part of Windows 10.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo