How? I can download the speech language

Vivek Saniwal

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Hii... I am vivek saniwal and i am from India.. I am talking about my windows phone problem with downloading speech language.. when i am try to download language its shows an update ready to download.. But i am also using black software update..plz told me a helpful solution....

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Hii... I am vivek saniwal and i am from India.. I am talking about my windows phone problem with downloading speech language.. when i am try to download language its shows an update ready to download.. But i am also using black software update..plz told me a helpful solution....

the update is for the speech language pack. Download it.

Saksham Sharma

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Hello vivek, you need to let it install that update, in Lumia the speech also comes as a full system update. You'll have to wait for 15-2 minutes for it to install, maybe even more depending on the size of data on your phone. Just go and download the 'update', it is not the black update, speech update comes as a system installation so you have to do that damn procedure in full, only that the download size is smaller.

Saksham Sharma

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
oh and btw, you can install any speech pack, but you cant uninstall it. And I'm telling you seriously,DONT INSTALL INDIAN ENGLSIB SPEECH PACK !!! (unless you speak like south Indians), its patheitc, it would make a joke of you among your friends if they hear your phone speaking suchh pathetic English, and WHATS MORE, YOU CANT DO ANYTHING WITH INDIAN SPEECH except call !! You'll go crazy and waste precious phone storage like i did. Take my advice and download UK English, it is much more better, accurate too, and has all the features like 'note', 'search', '&find' and all. JUST DONT DOWNLOAD INDIAN ENGLISH !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos