how to keep the back of the type cover 2 clean ???

rav16

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
My surface 2 with a cyan type 2 cover is a week old , the only problem I have is the back of the fleece like material gets dirty soon . Any idea how you guys key the back of the cover clean ? Is there any way to clean the dust marks which I think by time can make the back of the cover look quite dirty and eventually very ugly . any suggestions are welcome and highly appreciated

Cruncher04

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I just clean it now and then using water and soap if necessary.
I dont think it takes any harm from cleaning it more often than less.

rav16

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
You should be angry with yourself. The correct color to buy is purple. :evil:

To be honest my choice was black or purple , in Hong Kong they dint have any type cover 2 in black and purple in English . they had in Chinese which was of no use . after trying in 2-3 stores I could find a pink and cyan ,so picked up the cyan one .
anyway how do you keep the back of the purple fleece like material clean ? any tips ?

WillysJeepMan

Aug 7, 2008
Visit site
To be honest my choice was black or purple , in Hong Kong they dint have any type cover 2 in black and purple in English . they had in Chinese which was of no use . after trying in 2-3 stores I could find a pink and cyan ,so picked up the cyan one .
anyway how do you keep the back of the purple fleece like material clean ? any tips ?
It really doesn't get dirty. I use a lint roller brush (the type with sticky-tape). Strong enough to pull off any lint and fuzz without leaving any sticky residue behind.

I'm pretty sure that you know it, but my previous comment was made in jest.:smile:

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I use wet wipes on both front and back.

Is the back of the type cover different than touch cover?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss