How to Put a Web Site's Icon's on a Windows Phone 10 Edge Favorite (Shortcut) Tile

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Prior to upgrading to Windows 10 Phone (Mobile?), when I pinned a web site to the start page, the tile contained an icon representation for the web site. That made it easy to know which tile to press to go to that web site directly.

After up grading to Windows Phone 10, all of the tiles now show the E from Edge itself. Now I have a bunch of tiles all showing the same icon, Edge's E, making it hard to know what tile is a shortcut to a specific web site.

How do I get the icon for the web site back onto the tile.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Prior to upgrading to Windows 10 Phone (Mobile?), when I pinned a web site to the start page, the tile contained an icon representation for the web site. That made it easy to know which tile to press to go to that web site directly.

After up grading to Windows Phone 10, all of the tiles now show the E from Edge itself. Now I have a bunch of tiles all showing the same icon, Edge's E, making it hard to know what tile is a shortcut to a specific web site.

How do I get the icon for the web site back onto the tile.

You're on the latest update? Check in settings > update

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flynempire