HTC sound enhancer update

mattpga

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Sound enhancer update just recieved has moved the app to the general settings,and does not show up in the app list anymore. This may be old news as i did a hard reset yesterday, but if not, and you wonder what happened, this is where it has disappeared to.

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Sound enhancer update just recieved has moved the app to the general settings,and does not show up in the app list anymore. This may be old news as i did a hard reset yesterday, but if not, and you wonder what happened, this is where it has disappeared to.

Yeah, realized that too, kept on looking for the app till I read your post. Thanks for the sacrifice :)

Typhoon87

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
After applying this update there is no longer an icon in the application listing. It now appears under the settings as does attentive phone.

I have not noticed any other changes at this time. Also the app does not appear to be in the marketplace anymore for resh downloads or reviews.

travis_valkyrie

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
The sound enhancer app isnt in the marketplace, but it sure does have an update. I have also done a factory reset of my Trophy when the apps sound enhancer and attentive phone have been pulled out of the marketplace, though only the sound enhancer app is included in my Trophy rom, the attentive phone seems to have been 'cooked' in with htc updates since it does minimize the volume when I pick it up, and mutes it when I flip the phone.

Although, what I'm really looking forward to is the camera modes and STK settings available to 1st gen htc phones, not just radar and titan just because they are shipped with Mango.

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I thought I lost it until I read this thread. I guess this is fine, although it loses its pinning-ability and you have to take one extra step to launch it.

awesumjon

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I knew something was missing when I was checking my app list! Lol

It's funny though, I have it pinned and it's still there on my start screen, but not in the app list. *shrugs*

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dazt6h