I want to update System updates and Apps using wired connection, how can I do this?

shrikrishna joshi

Jun 17, 2016
Visit site
I want to update System updates and Apps using wired connection

How can I do the System Update and Apps Update by using a wired connection??
I mean how to access Internet for my windows phone 10, by connecting it to a laptop/desktop, which is connected to Internet.
I do not have WiFi/very slow speed Wifi, so I want to use the Internet on my Windows Phone 10, using a data Cable.
I face lot of issues while installing any App like WhatsApp through WiFi, as there are always loss of connectivity of Internet over WiFi.
Can somebody help me??

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: I want to update System updates and Apps using wired connection

How can I do the System Update and Apps Update by using a wired connection??
I mean how to access Internet for my windows phone 10, by connecting it to a laptop/desktop, which is connected to Internet.
I do not have WiFi/very slow speed Wifi, so I want to use the Internet on my Windows Phone 10, using a data Cable.
I face lot of issues while installing any App like WhatsApp through WiFi, as there are always loss of connectivity of Internet over WiFi.
Can somebody help me??

Assuming your wired laptop got a wifi function too, it's very easy.
Search Google / Store for a Virtual Hot Spot app on pc, install it, follow instruction on screen, that's all.
It trasform your wired laptop in a wifi router for all wifi devices around!

Then connect your smartphone to your wifi notebook, and use it as everyday

NB: if you must use a wired desktop pc instead a notebook, it needs a cheap usb wifi adaptor for that. Not all desktop pcs got wifi by shop

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: I want to update System updates and Apps using wired connection

Assuming your wired laptop got a wifi function too, it's very easy.
Search Google / Store for a Virtual Hot Spot app on pc, install it, follow instruction on screen, that's all.
It trasform your wired laptop in a wifi router for all wifi devices around!

Then connect your smartphone to your wifi notebook, and use it as everyday

NB: if you must use a wired desktop pc instead a notebook, it needs a cheap usb wifi adaptor for that. Not all desktop pcs got wifi by shop

Thanks for the info. 😊

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes