Indian 920 corner

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
With all due respect...620 sucks! Looks like my 3year old cousins Fisher Price Toy. 8S is faaaaar ahead in design terms..

Sent from my DROID RAZR on JB.

that's in pics. M am sure it will change your mind once you see it in hands. Btw, i am looking forward to it as i loved the dual shot shells, specially the cyan one. I am eager to see it in hands more than 920.

akshay920

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
guys..if the flipkart price is comes out to be the official price...according to u...how much time will it take to come down to 32k - 35k??
lumia 800 when launched was around 30k...share ur views...!!

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
hahaha, YOU PEOPLE GOT TROLLED... AGAIN BY NOKIA INDIA & FAKE RUMORS AROUND LOL......... Nokia India is not launching its device yet..... on 10th or 11th January.... NO !
It has been re-scheduled..... & no confirm date.. that means its coming in February Probably LOL. Sorry to disappoint you guys, but as I said, Nokia India are chutiyas, kaam chor.. Happy HUNTING Nokia India :D
AKHAND CHUTIYAPA :D

BIG LOL

Proof :

Attachments

• 10fu8tw.png
    10fu8tw.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 1zw2ovl.png
    1zw2ovl.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 1,484

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
hahaha, YOU PEOPLE GOT TROLLED... AGAIN BY NOKIA INDIA & FAKE RUMORS AROUND LOL......... Nokia India is not launching its device yet..... on 10th or 11th January.... NO !It has been re-scheduled..... & no confirm date.. that means its coming in February Probably LOL. Sorry to disappoint you guys, but as I said, Nokia India are chutiyas, kaam chor.. Happy HUNTING Nokia India :DAKHAND CHUTIYAPA :DBIG LOLProof :
this is not the thing to discuss here.

hary536

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
that's in pics. M am sure it will change your mind once you see it in hands. Btw, i am looking forward to it as i loved the dual shot shells, specially the cyan one. I am eager to see it in hands more than 920.
Dude, don't waste your time with Xeno....
He already started a long thread about his phone choices. He is going with 8s in any case. Several people(including me) have pointed out to him about the pros and cons. He is just wasting everyone's time. :)

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Dude, don't waste your time with Xeno.... He already started a long thread about his phone choices. He is going with 8s in any case. Several people(including me) have pointed out to him about the pros and cons. He is just wasting everyone's time. :)
cool, i was just saying my view, and i was unknown.

harsharockzzz

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Nokia Care Chat

I had a live chat session with them a few minutes ago. His name was pulkit, When I inquired about the lumia 920 he called me up directly on to my phone which I provided earlier and said Mid-Jan and upon asking the exact dates it was 20-22, and was upset he could see that. Now here's the tricky thing, I asked him about the price ( in order to keep me happy ) He said I'm also interested with this device and the approx price would be nearby 35k.

agazza

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
hey guys, Mattias from Sweden, just wanted to say that the Lumia 920 is better in almost every aspect to other top brand phones right now, the camera and screen are insane.

And something people like with wp8 is how smooth it is, i think people are sick of the apple fan base, always being dicks about stutter in android. wp8 has none of that.

The only thing bothering me is there is no real filemanager, you are a little locked, like in IOS.

and this is coming form a htc g2 owner, actually two of them. If someone releases a wp8 qwerty phone, this will be my next move. I need it for my job.

Best regards. And please keep me updated on how popular the launch seems to be.

LazySunday

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Official Pricing from Nokia : Nokia Lumia 920 will be available for Rs. 38,199 and Nokia Lumia 820 will be available for Rs.27,599 starting tomorrow!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss