Indian 920 corner

yourfriend4life

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
did any1 get the whatsapp update???alot of new features with the update...

F**k the update man..... WhatsApp Developers made it more WORSE than it was before. Now my whatsapp takes Hours to Load & gets hanged & closes itself Automatically EVERY DAMN TIME........ its Un-usable now........
Take my Advice........ DONT UPDATE. !

garfieldm89

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
i think u have whatsapp 2.9.2

They released 2.9.3 today.. give it a shot

Wanted to ask, is using whatsapp regularly and in background giving over heating issues in Lumia 920?

read in a blogpost that this might be a reason

hipporama

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
i think u have whatsapp 2.9.2

They released 2.9.3 today.. give it a shot

Wanted to ask, is using whatsapp regularly and in background giving over heating issues in Lumia 920?

read in a blogpost that this might be a reason

Whatsapp enables the background audio agent whenever you open it. The only way to close the agent is to use an app like Stop Music. That's what causes the battery drain.

I have to say though that Whatsapp is the worst app on WP. Considering how good it is on Android/iOS, it's a shame they can't bring a certain level of polish to the WP version.

yourfriend4life

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Whatsapp enables the background audio agent whenever you open it. The only way to close the agent is to use an app like Stop Music. That's what causes the battery drain.

I have to say though that Whatsapp is the worst app on WP. Considering how good it is on Android/iOS, it's a shame they can't bring a certain level of polish to the WP version.

Soo true, just by changing the Interface does not improve anything........ WhatsApp was BATTERY HOG.... & still IS a BATTERY HOG..... Don't use it !

yourfriend4life

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site

Soo true, just by changing the Interface does not improve anything........ WhatsApp was BATTERY HOG.... & still IS a BATTERY HOG..... Don't use it !

WITH Skype + WhatsApp Installed, Battery Lasts 4 Hours Max.....
WITHOUT Skype + WhatsApp Installed, Battery Lasts 2 Days....

fesar79

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Selling my Lumia 920 Yellow

I am planning to sell my Lumia 920 Yellow used for 4 days and 3 weeks old with Wireless charger for 30k, with a case and a screen protector and with bill & warranty. If anyone is interested in getting the phone in Chennai, you can reach me at 9841837265.

I would like to sell this phone by today or tomorrow.

Francis.

hipporama

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
You can disable the Whatsapp background audio agent by using an app like Stop Music. Only problem is that you will have to run it every time you close Whatsapp.

hipporama

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Hmm.......i took out skype and used stop music for whatsapp......but will Weave drain my battery?? And has anyone got the HERE update?

Weave shouldn't drain your battery. You should get the HERE updates by tomorrow. Or you can do what I did - go to the Nokia collection in the Store and you should see the HERE apps. Tap on each of them and then on 'update' below.

yourfriend4life

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
I Kindly ask all the Indian Lumia or WP8 Users to Join Facebook Page made for Indian Lumia & WP8 Users : https://www.facebook.com/groups/NL920India/
We Basically share News Update, Games, Apps News, Notes, etc ON THE GO.....
Also we have Created a WP8 Room on our Lumia Devices, if you wish to Join us then please Join the page & provide us with your contact details so as to add you to the Group.

All are welcomed.

P.S.
I am not the admin of the group, nor I created the Room or the page, Just found out & saw many Indians Joined in, so thought of letting all Indian Windows Phone Owners know & Increasing its Number, well.. you know.. the More the Merrier :)

garfieldm89

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
i am going to buy L920 this weekend...
have 2 options -
1. black L920 at 34k with screen guard
2. while L920 at 35k w/o screen guard

which 1 I should go for?
I like both the colors but white is my preference

bashbaliga

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
i am going to buy L920 this weekend...
have 2 options -
1. black L920 at 34k with screen guard
2. while L920 at 35k w/o screen guard

which 1 I should go for?
I like both the colors but white is my preference

Maybe you should wait, heard prices are going to get slashed by as much as 5k, not sure though .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6