Install Samsung and Htc exclusive apps on lumia :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
It's called software piracy, and it is a crime. Simply, if you are using software that you are not authorized by its creator to use, you are stealing. If you have a Nokia, then Samsung and HTC did not authorize you to use their apps, and vice versa. This thread should be deleted.

m3kk

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
It's called software piracy, and it is a crime. Simply, if you are using software that you are not authorized by its creator to use, you are stealing. If you have a Nokia, then Samsung and HTC did not authorize you to use their apps, and vice versa. This thread should be deleted.

You should be deleted. Stop come in here with stupid opinions. Report the thread and leave your posts out of it

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
You should be deleted. Stop come in here with stupid opinions. Report the thread and leave your posts out of it
Thank you for demonstrating your mental capacity. I didn't come here with an opinion. I stated facts. Ok - yeah, I guess the last sentence is an opinion. The rest is truth. Truth that is meant to educate. Some people do care, and just don't realize that what they are doing is illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124