is anyone still having problems with windows hello a start up?

Jaysurf88

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,

ive had the SB since it first came out in the UK I don't have any other issues really with the laptop apart from the annoying windows hello where I have to turn It off and back on again at start up to get the camera to work. its a great feature if it worked 100% of the time. the updates haven't really fixed the glitch for me, anyone else with the same issue or even a fix?

cheers,

Jay

Lumious

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
I have zero issues with Hello it's exceeded my expectations by far. Works 98-99% of the time and even works in near zero light, when I'm standing, when I'm turned away from the camera, when I'm pretty far away... It's impressive way better than the functionality on the phones. Sorry to hear you're having problems :(

zerospace-net

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

ive had the SB since it first came out in the UK I don't have any other issues really with the laptop apart from the annoying windows hello where I have to turn It off and back on again at start up to get the camera to work. its a great feature if it worked 100% of the time. the updates haven't really fixed the glitch for me, anyone else with the same issue or even a fix?

cheers,

Jay

Try disabling fast startup (power options). This helped when Hello was bugged by one of the firmware updates a few months ago, and I've left it that way ever since. Windows Hello has no issues turning the camera on from sleep or hibernate (or on startup) 100% of the time now. There are some times where it takes a half a second longer than it should, but it still usually works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sajjad1122