Is it possible to hide the skydrive albums in the pictures hub?

littlesteelo16

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I don't use skydrive to store pictures on, so I currently have 3 blank albums (photos, mobile uploads and skydrive camera roll) from skydrive wasting screen space in the pictures hub. Is it possible to hide these?

joemd60

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
You can go into Skydrive on your pc and delete them. I would just leave the blank albums in the picture hub. Only because I have deleted them several times, but they keep reappearing.
When you go into Skydrive, click on the folder you want to delete and scroll to the right. You will see an option to delete the folder.

littlesteelo16

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
You can go into Skydrive on your pc and delete them. I would just leave the blank albums in the picture hub. Only because I have deleted them several times, but they keep reappearing.
When you go into Skydrive, click on the folder you want to delete and scroll to the right. You will see an option to delete the folder.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Just deleted all the folders on my SkyDrive with the new SkyDrive App and loaded up my albums on the phone, SkyDrive folders all dissappeared, much more convenient than messing about on the PC. Nice. :)

Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express

joemd60

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Just deleted all the folders on my SkyDrive with the new SkyDrive App and loaded up my albums on the phone, SkyDrive folders all dissappeared, much more convenient than messing about on the PC. Nice. :)

Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express

Let us know if they reappear WeeBear. :)

DirectAim

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Do you still have your albums on SkyDrive though? I also see Facebook albums showing up in the Photos Hub, do you know if this can be taken off?

badal_pj

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
You can just move those images to any folder you create or in the Documents folder by logging into your skydrive account. It would be hidden from your phone.

Badal

maxgerman

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
What if I want to hide my Skydrive albums from the Photos Hub in the phone but keep auto-uploading of the captured photos to the cloud and being able to occasionaly do "mobile uploads"? Because I would already have these on my phone, and don't want to see duplicate folders like "Camera Roll", "Saved pictures", "Mobile uploads" etc.

akashpats

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
i have my photos stored in Mobile Uploads, Pictures, SkyDrive Camera Roll but when i open the pictures hub in phone then i just see the "grey" thumbnail instead of a picture thumbnail of that album. How can i make them visible ? because the grey blank thumbnails looks irritating by consuming display of pictures hub.

Xpider_MX

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Create a new folder on Skydrive web version, open it and click on the icon just below your profile picture (it is right to the details and thumbnails view buttons), it will open the details panel. On information click "change" on folder type and select "documents". Now, move all your pictures from the pictures folder to the new folder (I named it as "Private pictures" xD).

Now, the picture hub will show an empty pictures folder.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb