Is there any app which alerts me when the battery is full?

S_Prashanth

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
Is there any batter app which alerts me when the battery is full with loud ringtone or a custom ringtone? I tried some battery apps but they have very low volume ringtones and some of them don't allow me to select custom ringtone.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
When you enter "Battery" in the search box in the windowsphone.com webpage, the first three battery apps that appear (Battery, Battery and Battery Status) all have the option to alert the user when the battery of his or her phone is already fully charged. Once the user has been notified for the first time, he or she can then customize the notification sound through the phone Settings > Notifications+actions - where the user can choose a "loud" or "custom ringtone" for the chosen Battery app.

malvo26

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
In apps store look for Insider Pro. It's not free but in my opinion is the best. Among other things lets you set alerts for fast discharging, fully charged etc.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I use "Battery" by Arthur Semenov. It does what you want + a lot more and has a great Live Tile. In the US Store it is the first result when searching the store for battery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo