Jessica Alba stops using Windows Phone as soon as contract ends

Status
Not open for further replies.

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Do I care if Jessica Alba uses WP? No. Does the public .. maybe. Maybe she likes it better than windows phone, what's the big deal.

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Considering the amount of apps and how I phones are so popular, I guess celebrities are better off with iphones. Windows fones are really a minority :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Let's see..... Didn't she stink up the joint in Fantastic Four? Also, wasn't she the stripper the Bruce Willis carried in every scene in "Sin City"?

No sweat. More power to her. She did her part. She upheld her contract. WP will make it based on features and their next set of advertising and paid celeb endorsements.

She actually did rock in "Dark Angel"......

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Article says Her contract with MS/Nokia expired 4 months ago. After that point she was not obligated to keep on using it.

And Did she really bring any wow factor to Windows Phone Platform, other than looking good carrying it.

smoledman

Banned
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
This is why Microsoft should never make celebrity tie-ins. It's well known that every last celebrity prefers the iPhone. This just reinforces the idea that Microsoft has to literally pay people to use their stuff while people line up around the block to pay big $$$ for Apple gear. What a contrast.

Shawn Magm

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Probably so she can iMessage all the other Hollywood dolts. I predict there'll be a Gwen Stefani sighting with an iPhone sooner or later.

If I had that kind of $$$, I'd have several flagship Androids and a prototype Lumia 1520 (hehe).

Vikram Dinesh

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Is this topic really worth even a discussion? How many people out there bought WP handsets just Jessica Alba endorsed one? I would say probably none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrianDeeert