Join the WindowsCentral Developer Program!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abirami Vijay

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

Coding is my passion and i'm interested in building a lot of apps. I am working on new ideas which involves logic and algos .
Looking forward to get in this program and contribute a lot to technology.

BlackBeak

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I was interested in joining as someone who had already published an app so I could help others with my experience. App is Simply Alarming, I used it this morning to cancel my normal alarm and wake up an hour later (alarm goes back to normal again tomorrow).

Mameless

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

A part time Windows Phone developer here. Been at it for a few years. I have released a few games as well as 2 emulators to the Windows Phone Store.

It would be nice to communicate with other developers on this platform.

Thanks.

download.png

anon(5338685)

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I would love to be a pat of the program. There are a couple of reasons I would like to join this program:

1) I am already a developer and have an app on the Store. It is called Split It and is a client for Splitwise (bill sharing service).

2) I would like to improve my skills as a developer and being a part of such a group would give me a change to interact with other developers and learn from there and clear the doubts I have about how to make my apps faster, learn/implement new features, etc.

3) Lastly, a chance to get featured on WPCentral! :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonnie LasVegas

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm a dev who hasn't released an app. I've been a registered developer with Microsoft for three years. I've mostly made apps for private use, but am looking to publish a couple by years end. I'd love to be a part of the program and expand my knowledge. And help others in any way I can as well.

wpgeek820

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi there, I'm Q. I'm a software engineer by day, WPDev by night. I run a blog dedicated to improving third party WP app UX called Modernography. I develop custom controls and provide resources that allow devs to make their apps look as refined, professional, and Modern-UX-conformed as possible. I also spend a fair amount of time on the MSDN forums helping other devs solve UI problems and other odd gotchas they might encounter. I currently only have one published app but I work on many smaller projects for personal use. You can see my currently published app here. Being a veteran XAML dev, of course it's rated 5 stars :).

I mainly want to join to expand my networking with other WP, Windows, and C# developers. I also want to make myself available to help/solve development issues with other devs as well as provide critical and constructive feed back on UX and design choices so we can improve WP app experience.

Awesome app and blog :) (y)

jvsrinivasan

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I am New to Windows Phone App Development. I am learning to develop apps through MVA. I have some ideas which I'm willing to convert into an app for Windows Phones. I just want to be a part of this program as it may help me to be more productive through the discussions and communications with other developers.

Thanks

Easwaran N

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
I am software developer developing desktop and web applications. I want to start developing mobile apps too. Thats why I want to join this program. Why Windows Phone? I am already familiar with the environment and developer tools and I love the Windows Phone OS for its innovative features and want to contribute to the platform's growth

shkshaka

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm already worked with web development and BI systems development, but I'm not "pro"... I'm still beginner developer, mainly in WP. I'm creating my first windows phone app and the reason that I'd like to join this is to share experiences, to contribute knowledge and help whenever I can

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, thanks for all participating. I've passed your details onto James so you should all be in the program very soon. There's currently no limit to the group so keep 'em coming!

littlegreenbob

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm a games developer with over 2 years experience. I currently have 4 games:
PlayMyPix | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) - Turn any photo into music and a side scrolling shooter
JewellCityP | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) - A mix between tetris and sim city
EscapePod | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) - A race to the middle game
LightsOut | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) - Study the level, turn of the light and use your memory to get to the goal

I would love to be part of the developers program to help people like me achieve the recognition they deserve

anon(9090490)

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
I'm a developer with about 20 years of experience, and now I'm developing for the WP platform too. I'd like to join the WPCentral Developer Program as

1. I'm interested in discussing WP devices.
  2. From time to time, I need to discuss development questions.
  3. And I can use this program to promote my WP apps.

The first app I have already published is GoodAp Checklist (it is already in the App Spotlight section on this forum).

BadPandaStudio

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

We're three-men indie game development studio, and I'm the programmer in that team.
I've been started mobile game development for 5 years, mostly are iOS and Android games, but I started develop WP game since this year.
I've three WP games released on the store, the most recent one is called "Pudding Ville", is a 2048 based sliding game with different play mode, which has just been featured yesterday by Microsoft at some areas.
I ask to join is because of the Benefit No.4, and also I think it would be fun :)

rishabh876

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
My name is Rishabh, I have over 16 apps in store at the moment. the most recent one is KitKat Launcher. I want to join the developer program as a i would like to meet other developer, contribute to the community and help windows phone grow.

link to KitKat Launcher
www . windowsphone . com/s?appid=bfa60d3b-b2ab-47f8-ab69-e0a84ddfa8f3

Adarsh Urs

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,
I am a WP and android developer (Published same app on both platform). My app is VLC Mobile Remote, it was featured on WPCentral once :)

I'd like to join this program to network with developers.

Aboliss

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi All, I am a starting developer, focusing on .NET, C#, JS, and web design. A have been learning win phone development for some time, ready to start developing my first apps.
It would be great to meet other devs, get help and tips/tricks on this forum.
As soon as my first app is out, i will surely let you all know :)

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos