Just curious about WP, let?s see...^^

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome Smartie020 to Windows Central forums, Always nice to have new members join in, ask questions and post in the thread's.
Good Luck :smile:

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
First of all welcome to this awesome community :)
Secondly don't worry about the updates. Denim is just a small firm ware update focused on camera for the high end devices but ur still getting the OS updates that comes along like folders support on start screen.
Also 925 just like all the WP8 Lumias is guaranteed to get WP10 next year so there's still a lot to look forward to on the device ;)

Smartie020

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
Hey, just got my 925 today.
It?s a nice phone but i think the dosplay is burned in. Especially on white backgrounds and even colour backgrounds you can see the black app frames and the logos. That is pretty ****ty :( Even when you takes pictures you can see it...

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
It?s a nice phone but i think the dosplay is burned in. Especially on white backgrounds and even colour backgrounds you can see the black app frames and the logos. That is pretty ****ty :( Even when you takes pictures you can see it...

It's possible that it got burnt in since it's a used one after all. I suppose you could always replace the screen when you're ready to invest in a replacement. That's the ultimate thing when purchasing a used display.

gerzhwin

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

Sh**! Feeling sorry for you ...

Smartie020

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
It still has warranty, but there is no receipt.... So I try to get it repaired over Nokia... Cause thats definitely a case for warranty

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Yeah get that display repaired, you shouldn't be able to see screen burn. Let us know how you get on!

Smartie020

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
I found a repair service you seem to repair without the bill, IMEI is enough.

Apart from that I quite like it :)

And can somebody recommend a free good and safe password manager? And a note taking app? Like one that are easy to use

Smartie020

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to Windows Central! Happy to have you!

Microsoft OneNote for note taking.. (or Perfect Note)

Oh man that was a stupid question from me. Of course one note. Had installed wunderlist but i like one note better.

Im wondering why so many Microsoft and Lumia apps die at have a transparent tile. Hope they update that soon.

What I really miss is the hub of my blackberry. That is the best feature ever, as well as the red blinking light and the clock app. What really annoys me actually or perhaps I haven't discovered that feature: Copy and paste everywhere. I tried to copy a number out of an email. That is, as far as I know, not possible!!

TechAbstract

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
I found a repair service you seem to repair without the bill, IMEI is enough.

Apart from that I quite like it :)

And can somebody recommend a free good and safe password manager? And a note taking app? Like one that are easy to use

I recommend Note It. if you need something easy to use. You can even see your notes on the Live Tile. I use it for a quick note. At work, I use One Note.
Note It | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett