Lumia 520, Store problem - "No results"

vozdratebra

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello to everyone! :)
I bought Nokia Lumia 520 yesterday (Oslo, Norway). It is sim free model. It was easy to start using this phone and I was very satisfied but in one momment Store stoped to give results. In all categories are "No results". First I look on internet for problem and I was thinking that it wil be solved by self. Problem has started yesterday. I am using house WiFi and all other things work (Internet explorer, App highlights, HERE maps...). I created XBOX live user but also I can't use because I can't find games (same problem on Store). I am using only my WiFi because I have sim card wich don't support mobile data (on purpous I use that type of sim card).

Is anyone have this problem or knows solution? At first I was very glad in phone and WP but now this problem is big pain because I need Store for apps...

vozdratebra

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Thank you very much for sugestions! I try restarting classic and soft but that didn't help... I hope that problem will be solved very soon!
I like this forum and I will try to be regular member! :)

Kjetil Smedsrud

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Halla!

Samme problemet for meg og en kompis (han jobber i Microsoft Norge) og han har meldt videre.
S? det er alts? ikke noe galt med din feiende flotte nye telefon ;)

vozdratebra

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
It is working now! I am impressed with my phone and now I am glad that all works. It is pity that users of such a good phone like Lumia must be upset with problems with Store (I saw many threads with this problem but here I get answers).
Thak you!
Takk for svar, Kjetil Smedsrud! :)

justin_hew

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
I just get myself a Lumia 930. Seem like I have the same issue. For example, when I select "Lifestyle" from the Categories, it show "No Result".
Is very annoying.

Pempho Khomba

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia 925/930 etc, Store problem - "No results"

Simply go to settings> region and on regional format change it to English USA Or English UK depending on what format it was in the first and restart the phone... Works all the time after you do that. Still annoying I agree

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99