Lumia 535 Updates will there ever be a fix?

Magic Ownz

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

I was thinking about buying a Lumia 535 for myself, but I'm scared of everything I've heard, including people that have bought perfectly functional phones at purchase but started to have problems with the screen 5 months later. Is anyway to make sure that the phone I buy won't have problems in the future, even if it hasn't when I buy it?

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

I was thinking about buying a Lumia 535 for myself, but I'm scared of everything I've heard, including people that have bought perfectly functional phones at purchase but started to have problems with the screen 5 months later. Is anyway to make sure that the phone I buy won't have problems in the future, even if it hasn't when I buy it?

I have the 535 too, gave it to my dad, and there's no touch unresponsivnes except the back button, other than that everything seems to be ok. And the battery life is amazing too, he takes alot of pictures and video, and make tons of phone calls during the day due to his job' nature, and he recently came home and showed me that he had around 15% or something battery life remaining, he then opened the Battery Saver app and it said that the last charge was six days ago, so yeah, pretty good. It usually last for 3 days. But he doesn't use internet so much, almost never, so that may be a game changer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786