Lumia 720 AMBER update INDIA release date 12-Aug-2013

seq1

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Yeah but still why risk it? Don't you think Nokia would have made a universal ROM for all phone models respectively if the color difference didn't matter.
Actually color doesn't matter when it comes to software. The only reasons for giving it different product codes could be to identify the color of the phone using its product code.

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site

Still unable to decide whether to update or wait for the OTA update. Guys advice. I don't wanna play through all the non xbox games I have. Messages and Contacts are backed up so shouldn't be an issue. But I'll lose all the data from Whatsapp. Any thoughts?

seq1

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Still unable to decide whether to update or wait for the OTA update. Guys advice. I don't wanna play through all the non xbox games I have. Messages and Contacts are backed up so shouldn't be an issue. But I'll lose all the data from Whatsapp. Any thoughts?

Best thing you can do is wait. It will be made available by the end of September and it will be worth the wait as you won't lose any data.

For me, I don't mind playing my games again and reinstalling all my apps.

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Best thing you can do is wait. It will be made available by the end of September and it will be worth the wait as you won't lose any data.

For me, I don't mind playing my games again and reinstalling all my apps.

Another thing that I wanted to ask, Will I lose any data stored in my SD Card? I have a lot of Videos and Audios and my pics in it.

seq1

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Another thing that I wanted to ask, Will I lose any data stored in my SD Card? I have a lot of Videos and Audios and my pics in it.
You will not lose data from memory card. But, to be on the safer side: Remove the memory card from the phone and then update.

kinkate18nic

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I checked in Nokia Care Suite, except "RED" and "CYAN" for all other 720 Amber is available for download and unfortunately my device is Cyan :(

Anybody tried flashing, please provide feedback if someone did.

Thanks

seq1

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
The update is available for all Lumia 720 via NSU for retail. I got Amber for my cyan Lumia 720 indian variant. I will post with screenshots once I complete my update.

Last edited:

kinkate18nic

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
The update is available for all Lumia 720 via NSU for retail. I got Lumia 720 for my cyan Lumia 720 indian variant. I will post with screenshots once I complete my update.

Hey,

When am checking for download for Cyan it still showing old firmware.
This is product code for Cyan right : 059S3N7

Thanks

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Rebooting device now... Will keep posting more

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    113.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 2.png
    2.png
    122.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 5.png
    5.png
    106.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 7.png
    7.png
    118.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 8.png
    8.png
    105 KB · Views: 7
  • 9.png
    9.png
    105.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
woooww, im in Jordan and I just got it now, and I flashing it, I cant wait to get it over the air, I don't have any crucial data any way :D :D :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luiandovaf