LUMIA 720 Microphone not working after 8.1 Cyan update

Anupam Bhowal

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
A few days ago I updated my Lumia 720 to Cyan 8.1. It was earlier running the Black update. Everything was fine but now the microphone does not work anymore. Nokia Care took Rs. 100/- to update again to 8.1 & it started to work. When I came back home the same thing happened again.

I have formatted my phone but it still shows 8.1. Did anyone face similar issue?

Any help would be appreciated.

Gaurav Tyagi

May 29, 2014
Visit site
A few days ago I updated my Lumia 720 to Cyan 8.1. It was earlier running the Black update. Everything was fine but now the microphone does not work anymore. Nokia Care took Rs. 100/- to update again to 8.1 & it started to work. When I came back home the same thing happened again.

I have formatted my phone but it still shows 8.1. Did anyone face similar issue?

Any help would be appreciated.
When you can update your phone for free, then why are you paying Nokia Care for update. Whenever you face this issue, just restart the phone. And hard reset, will reinstall cyan, it will not revert back to black.

hazqeel

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
same problem here few days ago updated lumia 720 from lumia black to lumia cyan and today microphone suddenly stopped working dont know what to do plz help :cry::cry:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro