Lumia 920 and exchange server...help me out please...

admorris#AC

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Just an update...my bro bought the phone today, plugged in his exchange info and believe it or not everything worked like a charm. Needless to say, he kept the phone and is a happy camper. We have been texting back and forth for the last couple hours...haha. Thanks for all the responses.

admorris#AC

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Well I spoke too soon. He is not impressed with the apps, the live tiles (or lack thereof), or the battery (4hrs first charge). Basically he likes nothing about the phone other than it was easy to connect to his exchange server...lol. Oh well, at least he tried it out I suppose. He's headed back to ATT now to return it. No idea what he is getting now or if he's just going back to his SG2. Bummer...was really hoping he would like it.

admorris#AC

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Lol...surprised yet again...he decided to keep after all. He said he was just tired of Android and realized this phone would just take some getting used to. I'm really trying to keep him with us...looks like I'm succeeding so far :)

crystal_planet

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Lol...surprised yet again...he decided to keep after all. He said he was just tired of Android and realized this phone would just take some getting used to. I'm really trying to keep him with us...looks like I'm succeeding so far :)
Told you. The "deal breaker" turned out to be nothing, but he doesn't like live tiles, lack of apps etc. I'd bet it will go back by the end of the month, and he'll leave the store with a shiny new S3, Nexus or Note.

Understand, there is nothing wrong with that - you go with what you know.

admorris#AC

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Told you. The "deal breaker" turned out to be nothing, but he doesn't like live tiles, lack of apps etc. I'd bet it will go back by the end of the month, and he'll leave the store with a shiny new S3, Nexus or Note.

Understand, there is nothing wrong with that - you go with what you know.

No, he is actually now in love with the phone. He has probably told me 5 times in the last 2 days that this is the best phone he's ever had. It just took him a couple days to break the Android noose he had...haha. Once he realized that there were great replacement apps for ones he was used to with Android (in most cases better than their replacement), he was like a kid in a candy store.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria