Lumia 920 touch does not respond when it gets hot, Any fix for this ?

bashbaliga

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
My lumia worked like a charm for the past 2 years but now I have an issue which is frustrating me to no end, So whenever i use my 920 for a prolonged period, The screen just stops responding, The hardware buttons work fine, The tiles flip, Recieve text messages just fine, But there is no way i can respond, The touch doesn't work at all. The cause of this is I assume is the phone gets hot and the touch sensor goes haywire.

Only solution i found was to let the phone cool for about 40 minutes and do a soft reset and it returns to normal, This is a workaround, Not a fix

I have also tried a hard reset numerous times.

Does anyone know why this happens any fix for it at all, Even Nokia care in my country is clueless when i tell them of my issues.

Please help ?

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
I have had this issue on my Lumia 920. After trying reset for 3 months plus, I finally flashed it with an UK ROM. Now everything is fine. The screen works perfectly.

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
It might be or might not be software issue. For me it was a software issue. In some cases it might be dust thats accumulated near to one of the sensors (I think I read it somewhere long time back).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karyrney