Lumia picture blurry after picture is taken (at&t)

Laoliang

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I noticed the same issue on my 920 after a week of buying it. Searched online but couldn't get a solution. I ended up to exchange one and the new one has been pretty good.

I'd suggest you just go back store and compare with another 920, prepare to exchange.

BrownxGoblin

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Using whatever gallery doesn't change it. I was aware that SkyDrive does not backup in true HQ so I backed up my pics manually. The results are the same regardless what viewer I use (picassa on desktop for example).

Xbox had their announcement and I'm disappointed they left out windows mobile integration. I guess ima wait for e3. Its a bit off topic but I am hoping that the games we buy on windows mobile can be played on the Xbox one as well. If that happens, I'm sure I can wait for Nokia next at&t flagship.

Nokia is great. I had them since about 1999. Quality products. MSFT win mobile is a great as well. Has anyone noticed if the 925 & 928 have the same blurry pic issues as the 920?

lildoggy4u

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Just to pile on. You know the bank app where you can snap a photo of a check to deposit it into your account? Every time I try to do this with my 920, the bank says the photo is too blurry and cannot be accepted. I did it all the time with my android phone. I've tried many times and every time the bank will not accept my deposit.