Manually Flash GDR2 ROM on Lumia 620

shafique sajid

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
dear friends,
i am trying to update my lumia 620 via preview for developers .... but failed ...the message appear on screen is,,,only phone with OS version newer than or equal to 8.0.10322.71 can enroll in preview for developers program,
Go to settings>phone update to get the latest update for your phone.
i have check updates but nothing found to update.
what should i do? plz someone help me to update my phone.
i am from pakistan contect # +923005621706
Regards,
shafique sajid

Last edited:

myst02

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
for those asking for passwords.....
Download modified config: http://www.seidea.com/attachments/2013/08/usergroupsconfiguration.zip
Copy usergroupsconfiguration.cfg to "C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia Care Suite\Product Support Tool for Store 5.0" and overwrite original file (pls make backup of the original first)
Now start PST for Store again. When sign in field appears, quickly press "Sign in" and you're in!

@shafique sajid: I've sent you a PM.

winzera

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
Hi, both of my Lumia 620 volume_buttons are broken. Is there an alternative way to start the flashing process without using the volume button? I accidentally upgraded my windows phone software and my touch screen stopped working, i need to downgrade.

Mae Cana

Jul 15, 2016
Visit site
Oh my Glob! Thank you Thank you so much for this .. I intentionally just registered for an account here just to say thank you because, this really helped a lot. I've been looking for solutions to my porblem, because, my lumia's camera stopped working when I updated it to windows 8.1 and here I am, very very happy and so thankful for this.. again, thank you. :smile:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria