Master app list!

lhmathys

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
I would like to add my app to the list, but I can't post a link (I keep getting an error).

Type: Fitness
Name: RiseUp!
Description: A simple yet robust fitness tracker for your weekly exercise regimen.

Is there a trick that I can use to help get you the link?

TwoClipz

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I would like to add my app to the list, but I can't post a link (I keep getting an error).

Type: Fitness
Name: RiseUp!
Description: A simple yet robust fitness tracker for your weekly exercise regimen.

Is there a trick that I can use to help get you the link?

After you reach a certain number of posts you be able to post links..

I found your app here and will update the list now. Thanks!

UPDATE: Added

Effyn Brightside

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
Hey Guys,

Please add the following apps:

Bible Band
Inspire Band

and coming on Saturday
RSS Band (webtile repository of the most popular websites/blogs/sports scores and even an entire WPCentral section right on your phone)

Snoke

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Use Microsoft Health app left side menu - go to bottom to "+ connected apps" then find "mapmyfitness" app and connect.

TwoClipz

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
According to all the developer docs, they're running the same OS, so all the 'Band' apps should work on the Band 2.

With the price tag of the band 2, I'm going sticking with my Band 1 for now so can't verify that or not.

tarchen

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
Hello,
I developed an android application "BandTasker" that allows you to trigger tasks you create with Tasker for Android (by Crafty Apps EU). I use it to control my smartlights from my band and to find my phone, but you could can also use it to launch a playlist, take a picture, silence your phone, and so much more.
Taryn

gmaddry

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
Your name makes your app bandtasker hard to find. Band Tasker would show up better. I had bought the app and will give you feed back after I have time to test.

TwoClipz

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Your name makes your app bandtasker hard to find. Band Tasker would show up better. I had bought the app and will give you feed back after I have time to test.
Semi agree with this. I added the app to the list yesterday, but it did take a bit to find the link. Keep in mind though I'm not a android user so the problem could have been me.

@gmaddry keep us posted on your test. This seems really cool. Wish W10 had it.

gmaddry

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
Problem with play store search is band tasker doesn't show the app; you have to search for bandtasker. Most of band apps are found searching band + "search argument"

HanTing Lee

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
Excuse me, please add "Band Sports Tile" as soon as possible. The greatest 3rd-party app which established FOOLPROOF functions for adding a tile, like "Re-install Band Tile" and "Manually Refresh Scores", survived among the 3rd-parities after using the function from the first version of "Clear My Band".
Although the app is not able to be found by searching "band" and "Microsoft Band" due to Microsoft Store, you can use your phone to press this link in order to redirect into WP/Win10M Store:
https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...and-sports-tile%2F9nblggh2sx2v&token=Vm8-3uYZ <official Store>
(from: Check sports scores on Microsoft Band with Band Sports Tile | Windows Central <Windows Central>)
--
Band Sports Tile and Music band are my favorite ones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99