Microsoft Health Live Tile not working, how can I fix it?

Stanleywinston

May 31, 2015
Visit site
Re: Microsoft Health Live Tile not working

Didn't for me and neither did resetting the band. I'm not convinced that it is solely to do with the anniversary update though as a friend of mine has a 950 and his stopped working before he got the au. I'm sure mine stopped with the last band update when we got hr zones

pc2k16

Jul 25, 2016
Visit site
Live Tile and transparency were working fine on mine. I was running the latest official release before anniversary update. No preview builds. Last night I finally got the anniversary update and now live tile and transparency do not work. Updated all apps in the store, ms health didn't have an update available. All attempts to fix the issue did not work. It's clearly a bug. How different divisions within Microsoft don't test their apps when a major update is coming out is beyond me. Hopefully they fix it soon. For now it gets removed from my start screen.

EMitchell

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Live tile was working fine for me, standard builds, but the latest release, either my phone or the health app has stopped it. My battery tile from Pimp My Band still works, but nothing from the MS Health app tile.

Nate Silver

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Near as I can tell, on the so called "Threshold" builds, the live tile works. Redstone builds? Not so much. Seems incredible that they haven't managed to fix it yet.

Stanleywinston

May 31, 2015
Visit site

Latest update to the band seems to have fixed the weather/stocks not updating. Live tile still isn't working though

Snazrael

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

Weather still isn't working for me. I thought it was for the first day or so after the app got updated to "Microsoft Band" but as I look at it now it hasn't updated in about 18hrs, way too long ago to still be relevant. Quite sure its only updating when I open the app. Live Tile still is not working.

Stanleywinston

May 31, 2015
Visit site

I can't think what else I did that might have fixed it then. For the last couple of days every time I check the weather tile, it's last updated in the last hour

Snazrael

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

Entirely possible it just worked for you and not for me. I haven't tried any other troubleshooting steps since the app update so perhaps it could still be fixed for me if I did. Curious to see what other people are experiencing.

Snazrael

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

Sweet. Live/Transparent tile also now working for me. Weather update automatically about 15 min ago, hopefully that keeps it up too. 🤞

Snazrael

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

Weather is also updating consistently. Thank the heavens the product I own is finally once again the product I purchased!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos