Microsoft Lumia 950 Mega Bundle - Continuum Dock, Band 2, Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

StayClassy101

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm interested in the complete bundle for $275, but I'm unsure how this works. Traditionally, I purchase on amazon, or swappa. How does it work? and what securities are in place?

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
It is based on the community here and reputation and past transactions. I use the same username on tens of forums and eBay. I have completed hundreds of transactions without a negative one (at least on my end). PayPal does offer you some protection but for that you need to use the goods and services payment method which would add a 3% fee to the total (making it $283.25). You can also look at seller/buyer feedback here on the forum directly if you would like to check me out here for yourself. That is a newer feature that was added to help keep the forum and marketplace honest and protect buyers and sellers.

StayClassy101

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry if there is a duplicate posting, but I'm trying to figure out how checking out to buy the bundle works and where is it? I'll pay via PayPal the goods, etc. 3%

StayClassy101

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I received your message, I can't seem to find my inbox on the app, and in edge it keeps signing me out. I'll right back later tonight as were both in the same time zone and I won't be near a computer until then. If you can have everything ready to ship if you can as I would like to receive it as soon as possible and I will send my address and contact info later as well as, pay via PayPal at the same time.

StayClassy101

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I tried to leave feedback but it won't let me create a post. Thank you again for everything and making the process easy and explaining everything.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I tried to leave feedback but it won't let me create a post.

Yeah... It's an oddity we see from time to time. You are not Marketplace qualified yet and Feedback is a sub-forum of Marketplace so the rules won't let you start a thread...

I solved it for you. Thanks so much for leaving feedback, both of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss