Minecraft Anyone?

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
I haven't been on for a while my laptop been playing up with slow frame rates!

Getting it sent for repair!

Hope to see you back on soon! I was trying to prank you with hundreds of chickens at your place but then you never come on until eventually I got tired of the insane amount of clucking and got rid of them all myself. Needless to say there will be plenty of food in the community shelter for the winter! ;-) lol

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hope to see you back on soon! I was trying to prank you with hundreds of chickens at your place but then you never come on until eventually I got tired of the insane amount of clucking and got rid of them all myself. Needless to say there will be plenty of food in the community shelter for the winter! ;-) lol

Well I did see alot of chicken in my house before I left and decided to keep them and name each one!

lce123

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Well I hope you didn't get too attached to them because now they're chicken meat so to speak. LOL

If you play FTB you will have a block called grinder which you can automatically kill mobs and turn them into liquid meat, which you can then make meat ingots and blocks of meat out of... very disturbing

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site

Hmmm, I would need to first construct a contraption that consists of a set of rotating containers of chickens over a fire bed of netherrack.
Not impossible but will be very challenging on a vanilla server without mods. Should be simple enough on FTB though.

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
MINECRAFT 1.7 UPDATE ADVISORY

MC1.7.2 has been released but due to additions of new biomes and world generation changes, existing structures may become corrupted unless you get them re-saved by visiting them the version 1.6.4. Since our servers are currently bukkit and not vanilla, we'll not be installing the new version until the next stable bukkit server release, so you can use this time to visit back all the structures that you wish to maintain for the next version. The survival server will be updated first while I can still maintain the creative server at 1.6.4 for as long as required. The adventure server can be switched to any version required by the map currently in play. At the moment it is running 1.5.2 for testing FTB Unleashed modpack.

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi Survivalists! I've upgraded the Community Shelter on the Survival server. I'll still be expanding the shelter both wider and deeper but only from the 3rd level downwards so the first two levels are complete. The 2nd level will be our warehouse where we'll keep all our shared materials. While you can take anything you need from here you should also contribute back 15-25% of whatever you find later. Please don't mess up the chests in the warehouse, if you do not have time to organize the items into the right chests, just dump the stuff in the extra chests on the 1st level inside the entrance and I'll get them organized later. You should also check these chests for the stuff you need first before going down into the warehouse. Everything else will be on the 1st level; crafting, smelting, smith-ting, brewing and enchanting rooms are all near the entrance.

FurnaceCraft.jpg

AnvilLava.jpg

Brewery.jpg

EnchantingRoom.jpg

All the work rooms on the 1st floor

Members can now have their own personal rooms in the shelter. There's space on the 1st level for 16 one person rooms and 4 two person rooms. I will be adding additional floors above the 1st level to house more rooms later. Feel free to decorate the room as you like but do not change its walls or windows. If you do not want windows, choose rooms that don't have them. You're free to change the ceiling and floor as you like but don't dig up and down more than 1 block.

Shelter3rdGen.jpg

Residential area on the 1st floor

PrivateRooms.jpg

Example of a decorated personal room

That's all for now. Bye-bye!

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone, just to let you all know the current status of our servers and upcoming updates. FTB is a failure as no one has been using it so it has been removed from the adventure server. Unless we're playing an adventure map, the adventure server will always be running the latest vanilla version of Minecraft which at the moment is 1.7.2. The world will always be retained for future updates (unless future version of Minecraft enforce us to create a new world) so feel free to build on this server as you will not lose your stuff if the server gets updated. Because of lack of interest in our creative server, it will be changed into a public survival server by next weekend but existing users will be give operator status so you can enter creative mode at your pleasure. Protection plugins will be available for you to protect your current creations from griefers. The server will only be open to the public by next month as I need time to build a new spawn area and you can use this time to reserve your land. Other members who are not existing users, please PM me before the end of this month if you want operator / moderator status on the public server since we will no longer give free operator membership after this period. Thanks and bye-bye!

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone, this post is just for clarification of membership on our three servers. The private and adventure server at the moment is only for existing WPCentral members who have signed up for at least six months or have at least 300 posts or comments. If you've just joined WPCentral you will not be eligible for the server because you do not have enough creds yet. You can build up your creds by participating in forums, commenting on articles or playing in our public server. Our public server is under construction at the moment but anyone will be able to join when it is ready. Private server members will be given operator status on the public server. Thanks for you attention :)

Last edited:

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone this is a reply to a question I received about PVP on our servers. PVP is always disabled on the private server. PVP is generally disabled on the public server as well but there will be specific zones on the server where PVP will be enabled. PVP will be enabled on the private adventure server only when not playing adventure maps. Thanks for you attention :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte