music app not working

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

I have a lumina 640 and I downloaded a music app that was working great and then it stopped working. When I open the app and press play to hear a song it says "opening...." and it never opens. I try another song and same thing. It has frustrated the f**k out of me. I uninstalled the app and then reinstalled it and same thing. I have plenty of memory and a good wifi connection so I don't understand what the problem is especially since it was working fine. Please help before I lose it! Thanks

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Well, you haven't told us what "music app" this is that you've downloaded. So I'm afraid we can't be much help there. On the other hand, have you tried the stock music app? With the Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview, Microsoft's Groove music app works great! And now with gap-less audio playback, it's even better...

Another one I might suggest for you is MixRadio.

Let us know which app you're using so other users that have the same thing might be able to help.

stephanie guri

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site
The app was downloaded from the windows store and the name is MUSIC+ by Free Music Unlimited. I chose this one because it's free and it does not store the music on my phone, it is stored by there cloud or whatever. I hope this helps. I don't want to pay anything or take up storage space. I really don't listen to music that much on my phone but this app sounded good and I tried it out and all was well and then it stopped working. Sorry if I'm rambling.....thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon