MusicNow

mzetko

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Signed up. Can you tell us when the private beta would be ready?

Hello, I definitely aim for end of this month, but don't want to promise it 100 % because something like the two horrible bugs above could happen :) .

The collection discovery code has been rewritten (once again), so now it avoids the bug above, but still retains some speed by speedloading individual folders.

Master Chaos5

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
I definitely didn't wanted to make you feel bad, but you know it is taking more time than usual. If you have any major bugs that are causing you problems, why not post them here. Some of us might might know how to fix them.

SammyD97

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Just read the ENTIRE thread! Phew! Signed up for the beta. The app seems pretty cool and I can't wait. My requests seem to have been covered by previous posters. Thanks for your efforts.

Godson Arun Kumar

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Recently added songs section

Yup, this is my most missed feature from the days of windowsphone 8 in the music+videos hub. It makes accessibility easier as more often than not we want to listen to the newer songs that we add locally. And as already said speed of browsing the library will be a priority for me as I usually maintain a music library upto 6 GB on my phone. A new UI just about bordering on the old music+videos hub would be my taste.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria